Monday, December 6, 2010

Questions About End Times and Revelation

What questions do you have about end times and Revelations? I will list a few questions to jog your memory. Please ask your questions, and I will answer them as a blog entry. Or you can send me an email, and I will answer your questions personally!

       1) Will I go through the tribulation period?
       2) What must I do to be ready for the tribulation period?
       3) How will Israel fit into the tribulation period?
       4) When does the tribulation period begin?
       5) Where does the anti-christ come from?
       6) How does the anti-christ rise to power over the whole world?
       7) What role will the church play in the tribulation period?
       8) Who are the 144,000 evangelists?
       9) Can anyone become saved during the tribulation period?
     10) What will become of the Jews during the tribulation period?

Please add any question you might have.

Leave comments and please follow this blog. I'll follow your blog, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment